Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Here npc npc npc, Here npc npc npc, Come out Come out Where ever you are!!!

2 posters

Go down

Here npc npc npc, Here npc npc npc, Come out Come out Where ever you are!!! Empty Here npc npc npc, Here npc npc npc, Come out Come out Where ever you are!!!

Post by Nemo2 Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:12 pm

Ok, so I log on to have another wonderful day on SherazMS when I go to the fm and what do I see, well more like what don't I see, but there isn't a single NPC but the two on the platform. Where did they all go? Do we have to now hunt down everything? But then what's the point of the vote points if there isn't a vote point npc? Please tell me that they aren't gone forever. Question Crying or Very sad

Nemo

EDIT: As soon as I posted that ^ all the npcs reappeared and they're now on every ch too. Laughing

Last edited by Nemo2 on Fri Aug 31, 2012 2:41 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Concern Fixed)
Nemo2
Nemo2

Back to top Go down

Here npc npc npc, Here npc npc npc, Come out Come out Where ever you are!!! Empty Re: Here npc npc npc, Here npc npc npc, Come out Come out Where ever you are!!!

Post by Fern4Israel Thu Aug 30, 2012 7:18 pm

Nemo2 wrote:Ok, so I log on to have another wonderful day on SherazMS when I go to the fm and what do I see, well more like what don't I see, but there isn't a single NPC but the two on the platform. Where did they all go? Do we have to now hunt down everything? But then what's the point of the vote points if there isn't a vote point npc? Please tell me that they aren't gone forever. Question Crying or Very sad

Nemo

Have you tried going to ch. 1? NPCs only appear in ch. 1.

Fern4Israel

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum